Wednesday, November 17, 2021

[theqoo] TO THE PEOPLE IN THEIR 20'S WHO DON'T MANAGE THEMSELVES... WHY DON'T YOU DO SO???

"When I see kids who are the same age as me at the university but who don't care at all about their looks (?) or who always wear pitiful clothes, I always pity(?) them..

You're in your 20's right? Once your 20's are gone, they won't come back anymore so I just pity and feel bad for them for wasting this time and not pamper themselves. But to the people who don't pamper themselves, I'm curious as to why you're not doing so?

Don't you feel like your wasting your moment? Later on, if you try to pamper yourself, you might only hear that you're silly because you're old.."

original post: here

1. I thought that OP was gonna talk about exercising when they said "self management"

2. ㅎㅎ people who write this kind of post are also pitifulㅋㅋㅋ

3. I can only remember the part where OP says "pitiful" clothes.. (T/N: OP uses the word "측윽" which is a slang that means "pitiful, pathetic, poor".)

4. I turned 30 and I can relate. I wanted to save money so I didn't spend it on clothes when I was in university. I think that it's important to spend enough money so you can be successful during job search

5. As long as you live a content life, it's enough

6. Huh? I thought that OP was gonna talk about specs or health...

7. Taking care of your health is important. People of that age are pretty without doing much at that age

8. OP, please manage your heart... And go read a book or something. What's with the word "pitiful"?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Go study first instead of making these typosㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. OP was so busy taking care of their outward appearance that their head and heart are emptyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com