Monday, May 23, 2016

[instiz] AKDONG MUSICIANS BECAME FRIENDS WITH SOME IDOLS

Akmu were taking song requests during V app!

"Yes I received a song request! There's a song that caught my eyes, we'll play it for you! There's a little bit of back story concerning this song."



"We became friends with this group's member during a music program that we did this time! He's the same age as Chanhyuk oppa!"



"He has the same height as me, and he also has the same age as me, his name is Woozi... He's the leader of the group.... He's the producer! The song gets better as you listen to it. Seventeen's Pretty U! Let's have a listen"



"I became addicted when I listened to itㅎㅎ"

While listening to the song, they followed alongㅋㅋ



even the choreographyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Woozi and Chanhyuk giving each other a hug



post response: +40

original post: here

1. That's such an unexpected friendship...!

2. Both are innocent and cute!!

3. Our Jihoonieㅠㅠㅠㅠ Get closer to Chanhyukㅠㅠㅠ our genius producers

4. ㅠㅠㅠ Ah I like this so muchㅠㅠ I support this friendship

5. Hul I like both of themㅠㅠㅠ I hope they can make songs togetherㅠㅠ

6. Please be even closer to each other and release a song togetherㅠㅠ

7. Musical geniuses! The 2 of them are friendsㅜ.ㅜWhen I saw them on stage, I thought "No way they can't be friends" But Jihoon actually has a lot of connections. Anyways... I support this friendship! I wanna see more of them, both produces songs that are my tasteㅠㅠ

8. But isn't Seventeen's leader Scoups?

9. I laughed when he said that their heights were similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com