Monday, May 23, 2016

[naver] 'OUR TIMES' DARREN WANG, BECOMING ASIA'S FIRST LOVE


post response: +295



original post: here

1. [+2495, -43]
I got shocked looking at his face during the movie's final scene

2. [+1447, -32]
If you see him in theaters, you'll realize how cool he is

3. [+1222, -44]
Darren Wang   his character was so good ha.. I wish he came back to Korea again

4. [+1091, 39]
It's the first time I wished a movie didn't end while watching it

5. [+924, -43]
His name is quite Chinese-souding... Wang Taiyu...

6. [+295, -6]
Even though the plot was unrealistic, the cinematography was really pretty and the story was innocent so I liked it.. There were a lot of people who thought that it was a bad idea using adult actors to play those roles, but they fitted right inㅋㅋ

7. [+220, -4]
I think that since it's a Taiwanese movie, you can only have that kind of atmosphere from it, it feels nostalgic and warm? That's why it's popular in Korea. Personally I really like Vietnamese movies

8. [+197, -6]
He kinda looks like EricㅠㅠThe after effect is too muchㅠㅠㅠ Why aren't there any guys like him in real life, I'm not talking about his appearance, but his personalities...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com