Monday, May 23, 2016

[naver] BANDAL FRIENDS

[naver] 'BANDAL FRIENDS' SONG MINO, SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY IN TEARS.. "I'M TOUCHED"



post response: +521



original post: here

1. [+1152, -20]
Why do I have so much tears... I cried too when Mino was reading the kid's letters

2. [+867, -14]
Congrats Mino ^^^^

3. [+831, -8]
He cried so muchㅋㅋ Seowoo's words are touchingbb

4. [+761, -12]
Mino, I'll always support you ^^ His heart is kind

5. [+706, -11]
Mino-yah don't cry..ㅠ And Seowoo is really kind

6. [+215, -1]
My too I cried at that partㅠㅠHe's all tough on stage, but in real life, he has a soft heart

7. [+203, -0]
When I'm worn out, I like to watch Bandal friends to console me, I feel so much better

8. [+193, -1]
ㅋㅋㅋ it was sad when he was crying but the dinosaur at the end was funnyㅋㅋ

[naver] 'BANDAL FRIENDS' IF YOU FALL FOR THEM ONCE, IT'LL BE OVER, THE CHARMS OF MSG "CUTE+TOUCHING"



post response :+36

original post: here

1. [+30, -0]
I laughed out loud when Minjun called Candy teacher Song Satang (t/n: candy in Korean)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd Candy teacher's dinosaur performanceㅎㅎㅎ it was Candy teacher's day todayㅎㅎ

2. [+24, -1]
At first I was really emotional  but the ending made me laugh so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The 7 years old Minjun who thought that Candy teacher's real name was SatangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBecause he was touched by his birthday party, he worked harder than anyone else as Song Dinosaurㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+20, -0]
No but when Song Mino was doing the dinosaur I rolled on the floor of laughterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -1]
As expected the sea weed soup had MSGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+14, -0]
The kids and the teachers are all kind, it's really a healing program

[naver] 'BANDAL FRIENDS' RAPPER MINO'S CRYING, BANDAL'S POWER



post response: +61

original post: here

1. [+47, -0]
Because of Mino ssi, I felt healed too , thank you!

2. [+45, -0]
Mino was really touched by this, I smiled watching it

3. [+43, -0]
When the episode ended, it left me with such a big impression, when I rewatched it, I cried again.. I was touched

4. [+42, -0]
Mino is so sensitive.. He cried so painfully that it made me cry tooㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com