Sunday, February 18, 2018

[enter-talk] ANECDOTE OF BTS IN AMERICA BEFORE THEY GOT BIG

This was in 2014
BTS was shooting a reality show with Mnet called American Hustle Life

Suga and Jin had to do a group mission with a rapper called Dante

Dante: do you want to show your dancing?
- Show your dancing to these people


*Dante who is stubbornly pushing his idea*


Suga: ah... we're in trouble...
Dante: can't you just dance for me? Just show it to them!


Dante: this is an ostrich no? Not a chicken


Jin: the shop said that they had no chicken



This wasn't the concept of the show and it wasn't scripted
Seriously, I was shocked when I watched thisㄷㄷ
It was seriously a reality show...

Dante was supposed to be teaching hiphop to Bangtan but every time something didn't go his way, he would get mad and annoyed at them. I was so taken aback


*Dante... did you just hit him?*

post response:
[+821][-27]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.17 09:20 신고하기
I wonder what he's thinking seeing how Bangtan are appearing on Billboard and at the AMA
261
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.17 09:17 신고하기
Aside from the pics above, there are lots of other cancerous instances like these ㅠㅠ That's why I still can't watch this show.....
226
18

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.17 09:21 신고하기
V seriously got so ridiculed at that time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ it seriously broke my heart
222
20

집순이 |2018.02.17 11:16 신고하기
Seriously, after watching that, I started liking Jin and Suga even more. They never got mad and instead Jin tried to soothe the situation and calm Suga down. Sometimes, Jin is even more playful than the maknae line but seeing this really makes me see him as the oldest. Also seeing how Suga got mad for Jin, I can tell that BTS really treat each other like family. 
150
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.17 14:40 신고하기
I'm a late fan butㅋ after watching this, I understood why Jin is needed in Bangtan... To be honest, Suga was getting so mad but Jin immediately appeased the situation. These kids who were distributing flyers in the US ended up performing at the Billboards ㅋㅋ
116
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.17 11:08 신고하기
He didn't throw the ostrich, but he swung that across his faceㅇㅇ he didn't do it hard but I think that it was enough to at least make Jin mad...
103
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com