Sunday, February 18, 2018

[instiz] SHINEE'S OSAKA CONCERT

[instiz] THE MEANING BEHIND THE FLOWERS ON SHINEE MEMBERS' CHEST




During the last stage, Shinee's members all wore a white rose and they also put a white rose on Jonghyun's mic stand



"On the last song, the members all wore a rose on their suit, the microphone in the middle of the 5 mics also had a rose on it, which is Jonghyun's.
The meaning behind the 5 roses:
"It was so nice to have met you""



It was so nice to have met you

post response: +51

original post: here

1. Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. I love you

3. My pride, I love you, I'm crying again

4. This is so touchingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Shinee will forever be 5 members

6. To the 5 of you guys, you've worked hard, fighting today too!

7. Our pretty Shinee OT5

8. We are also so happy to have met you guys, let's cry and rejoice together from now on

9. Ah this made me tear up.. I tried to hold it back... Jonghyun oppa, it felt like meeting a real oppa, I was so happy to have met you

10. I love you, it was so nice to have met you

[instiz] SHINEE'S OSAKA CONCERT TODAY









From now on, they'll be 4

post response: +14

original post: here

1. You've worked hard!! The last song was so pretty, it was very Shinee-like!! Jonghyun-ah your last gift was so pretty, thank youㅎㅅㅎ!!

2. They'll do well as 5 members foreverㅠㅠ 

3. They included Jonghyun's spot on today's concert's last performance, and we could hear Jonghyun's voice crying out, Shinee will forever stay 5 members

4. They're still 5 members

5. They're 5 members

6. Shinee have 5 members! Kids, thank you~ You'll forever be 5 members!! Let's all stay together with the fans too~!! I love you!

7. They're 5 members

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com