Sunday, February 18, 2018

[PC stories] HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE?

Image result for buzzfeed unsolved gif

Hey everyone! I’ve always been interested in the paranormal and I have a few interesting experiences with it.

The first one was when I was around 5 or 6. It was super late at night, both my parents were sleeping. I woke up to the sound of monotone laughter. It literally sounded like a robot, it went like ha ha ha... ha ha ha... repetitively for like 30 minutes, and after every few laughs, I would hear the sound of a chair squeaking. It truly scared the sh*t out of me, I didn’t get any sleep for the rest of the night.

The second incident happened just a few weeks ago. I have a keyboard in my room and the keyboard started playing a single note, even though I was sure I turned it off just a few minutes before, and even if it wasn’t off, nothing was touching it. I just kinda brushed it off until the note played again a few minutes later. After that I booked the f*ck out of my room.

The scariest paranormal experience happened to me when I was in middle school, I was on a trip to Boston with my friend’s family, and we were staying at a sketchy motel for the night. Me and my friend went to take a shower and when the mirror started steaming up, we saw tiny footprints forming on the fog of the mirror as if a baby was walking on it. We both screamed , and her mom barged in, and as soon as she set foot inside the bathroom, the footsteps disappeared. That sh*t was seriously so damn scary, I’m getting the chills writing about it. Anyway, does anyone have unexplained creepy experiences like me?

Got a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com