Sunday, February 18, 2018

[instiz] PYEONGCHANG OLYMPICS MISC

[instiz] THE OTAKUS ARE GIVING CRAZY REACTION TO THIS CURLING ATHLETE























People are going crazy on Twitter over her sharp expression during the competition. She's the curling athlete Kim Eunjung

post response: +10
original post: here

1. Her charisma is awesomeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I seriously love curling but there are barely anyone who knows about it nowadaysㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. Her charismaㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm a fan

3. Un!!!!!!!! nie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Girl crush bbbbbbbbb I fell in love with her while watching curlingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Unnie, you're cool.....

6. Kim Eunjung's charisma made me fell for herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Her charisma, serisouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I like her so much....

9. As expected, I wasn't the ony one who fell for her..?? Her charisma is totally my thing....

10. Ughhh I like this unnie so much



[instiz] WINK-MAN WHO CREATED A BUZZ ON ALL COMMUNITIESㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


It's the wink-man from Hungary


And this was Nayana's wink-man.
Both of them went viral and if you ask who are they in the communities, you will get killed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


But he's actually the originator of the wink-man, athlete Lee Yongdae

post response: +2
original post: here

1. I agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Yongdae also made it to the real time search

2. The guy behind the Hungary man who's copying him is too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Hungary's wink-manㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I knew that Lee Yondae would be hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I keep looking at the guy in the backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Guuuh his wink is so pretty

8. When the Hungarian wink-man did his wink yesterday, all my family screamedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they went like 'kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I thought of Lee Yongdae and Park Jihoon but even the Hungarian athlete did it

10. Ah Hungaryㅠㅠㅠ he was so handsome, my family was going crazy over him..



[instiz] THE REASON WHY ATHLETE CHA JUNHWAN DOESN'T CUT HIS HAIR

Because he would be too handsome




"To be honest, when I was in Canada, it was difficult to get a hair cut. There were barely any hair salons and barely any that would suit me so I just ended up growing my hair out."


"However, I trimmed my hair a bit after coming here"

Actually that was the reason why he left his hair longㅎㅎ


post response: +3
original post: here

1. I feel like if he cut his hair, it would feel empty..!

2. But his long hair makes him look more romantic and elegant

3. Junhwan... you are perfect... you are the best...ㅠㅠ

4. Junan-ah.... our Junhwan...ㅠㅠㅠ

5. Junhwan is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's cool

6.  Wow I want him to cut it for once..<3

7. Junan-ah.... You know that nuna loves you a lot right,,,? I watched so many of your interviews today boohoo...

8. Your hair right now suits you so well...! Athlete Junhwan, fighting

9. Ah cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Long hair is pretty tooㅠㅠㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com