Sunday, February 18, 2018

[instiz] MALE ACTOR WHO SHOCKED EVERYONE WITH HIS HEIGHT, BUILT, FACE AND CLOTHES FIT IN REAL LIFE












post response: +3
original post: here

1. It's so thrilling how he can look differently handsome every time

2. I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Hul daebak

4. He's seriously a statue....😂😂 

5. He's handsome but he's always a different kind of handsome every time I see him. It's the best...

6. For real...for real, we have to preserve him...

7. Wooow

8. I saw him in real life and he was seriously slim and his face was seriously small... He's a bit different than the image I had..!
> That's right! I also thought that he looked skinnier and different than I thought. But his aura was definitely that of an actor!

9. Even if his pictures are taken from afar, you can see his features so well

10. His legs in the first picture made me gasp...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com