Tuesday, February 6, 2018

[enter-talk] MALE IDOLS ON DIGITAL CHARTS

Image result for melon korea
(pic not included)

It's way harder for male idols to do well than female idols in comparisonㅜㅜ 
I feel like there's less prejudice against female idol song and people rarely listen to male idols songs?
In Melon's top100 of 2017:
Winner
BTS
Bigbang
Highlight
Wanna One
BlockB
EXO
BTOB
Those are the only 8 teamsㅜㅜ
And this year, iKON has hit daebak on digital charts
Seriously it's so upsetting to see that you can count the amount of boy groups the public listens to on the 10 fingers of your handsㅜㅜ

Seventeen, Got7 and Nu'est W (they hit daebak in 2017), Monsta X, etc. There are also lots of rookies hitting big nowadays?
Suju, 2PM, VIXX, Infinite, etc. there are also lots of idols with lots of years of experience
I'm not saying that these groups don't have good digital results, but compared to their physical sales, they aren't doing so good in comparison?
I feel like the general public don't have the mindset of listening to boy bands yetㅜㅜ 

post response;
[+51][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 12:45 신고하기
I feel like nowadays, as long as you have a good song and that the song is in the upper part of the charts, the public would listen to them? That's what happened to all the songs I enjoy so farㅇㅇ Missing You, Love Scenario, Spring Day, Really Really, etc. 
54
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 12:49 신고하기
It's because their songs suck 
29
62

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 14:15 신고하기
The public aren't as focused as the fans, so they would just casually listen to the songs as BGM when they do their stuff, that's why they don't like songs with strong beats that are loud

17
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 23:10 신고하기
I'm not talking about PANN, but when I visit other websites, people really hate how fans of boy groups would line up their songs in the middle of the night, which fans of girl groups don't do ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know if streaming itself is an issue though. Anyways, it's true that the public usually are repulsed by male idols
12
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 23:07 신고하기
Personally, me too, I don't listen to anyone else but Winner. Whenever a male group's song is on the chart, I would give a listen just once, but it's true that if it's not your bias, no one would listen to their songs 
11
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 13:11 신고하기
Right ㅠㅠ My bias' songs are so good, but why isn't it doing well in the digital charts ㅠㅠ I'm so upset.. The kids work so hard for the fans to prepare their songs but when I look at their digital results, it's so not representative of the amount of work they've put in it ㅠㅠ I really hope people let down their prejudice and start listening to boy groups 7ㅅ7
11
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com