Tuesday, February 6, 2018

[teen stories] MONEY VS FRIENDS


1. You're as rich as Bill Gates, you can spend on whatever you want and you don't have a family and you have no one, not even a husband, to confide your feelings and worries when you feel like pouring out the things you want to say. The only people by your side are just there for your money.

2. You're super poor, but your family lean on each other, and you have a lot of conversations. It's very harmonious and they will never abandon you no matter what life you lead, they will always trust in you. You're always with people, whenever you want to let out your worries, they listen genuinely and comfort you, a life with your family and friends.

post response:
[+63][-13]
original post :here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 00:47 신고하기
Money for me, since I have no friends ㅋㅋㅋ As time pass by, your friends disappear ㅋㅋㅋ
29
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 00:53 신고하기
There's no hesitation, I'll go straight for #1. Like OP said, I already have all the money and I can feel like I own everything in my life, so why would I need friends? Family? If money is in front of me, I don't need anything else. Anyways, I can fill in the vacancy of not having a family or friends by spending my money
20
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 01:03 신고하기
People who picked #2 must be really young, you guys probably never experienced how it really feels to live in poverty. The world lives by the law of jungle. The rich people control the world and the weak and poor people are neglected by the rich and get dragged around and die, that's the reality of this world
18
12

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 00:59 신고하기
Me too, I'm a dirty spoon (t/n: opposite of golden spoon). My house is seriously so poor but no matter what you give me, I'd never exchange my family. I can't imagine my life without my friends and family. Money is of course really important but the happiness you have with your family and friends cannot be bought with money. Suppose I was living with #1, I think I would be really sad knowing that I can't even be with my family and friends, it would feel so empty and futile, so #2 for me!
15
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 00:48 신고하기
If we don't change any of the content mentioned, then #2!
9
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 01:06 신고하기
In real life, #2 is impossible, but if I assume that it's possible then #2 for sure
8
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com