Tuesday, February 6, 2018

[teen stories] I’M GRADUATING IN 2 DAYSㅠㅠ PLEASE TELL ME THAT I ENDURED WELL

I’m graduating in 2 daysㅠㅠ I’m seriously too happy. Last year, I got harassed by other students and got depression, social phobia and was traumatized. I didn’t go out at all and it was so hard Seriously, back then, I’ve even considered dropping out or committing suicide. It was seriously so hardㅠㅠ when I went to school for a few days, I had no one to talk to so I just pretended to sleep. For 1 whole year, I’ve also endured people talking behind my back
I fought with one kid at some point and all the other kids turned their backs on me also, one of the kid put all the blame on meㅋㅋ let’s just endure it until graduation. I’ve endured well..


"People are fundamentally alone"
post response:
[+146][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 20:02 신고하기
Seriously, seriously, you’ve endured well..
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 21:57 신고하기
You had lots of hardship so let’s walk the flower path now ❤️
3
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 20:00 신고하기
You worked hard
3
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.07 01:38 신고하기
Hul you’re so similar to me. Me too at that time, I wonder how I could endure it all and if I would be as happy as all the hurt I suffered a year later.. so I just stuck through as much as I could. The shocking thing is that I was so sad that I was crying rivers but no one cared about me. Seriously, we only have happy days left ahead of us now
2
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 21:36 신고하기
Ah seriously, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ you endured so wellㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
2
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com