Tuesday, February 6, 2018

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO CRIED WHEN TALKING ABOUT FANS

It's Seventeen's Dokyum
on 18.02.05 they released their special album and did an interview
they were talking about random things one by one

Q: Is there something you would like to say to fans or to people around you?
DK: Although there are lots of instances when I'm just fed up, the carats...aigo


DK: Because the carats are there and they give me strength


"He's about to cry! He's about to cry!"


"Because he's a hyung with a lot of tears"


DK: Aaah what to do TT TT






"How can you cry here, you're really something!"


"It's because he thinks a lot about carats"


DK: I can meet one person one person like this, it's really


DK: I'm so thankful, I want us to be together for a long time



post response:
[+422][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 02:09 신고하기
I'm another fan but can I advertise him a bit? Anyone who didn't listen to “Yang Da Il and Dokyeom's A Chapter of you” go listen to it, before I knew I was putting the song on repeat ㅋㅋㅋ To be honest I only listen to indie music, so I didn't listen to this on streaming websites, but after I heard that I went to stream their songs ㅋㅋ I always loved Yang Da Il, but Dokyeom is a voice color gangster, he's my type
138
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 11:02 신고하기
Dokyeom didn't even cry until the Boom Boom era even when they won #1 he never criedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he cried so hard during Boom Boom's showcase and started crying ever sinceㅜㅜㅜ
116
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 02:28 신고하기
Seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ He was sending his blessings to Vernon for the new year and started crying and he couldn't even sing because of that. When they did their fanmeeting this time, he was holding back during the speech but in the end, he cried too ㅠㅠ Me too I was listening to each member's speech but when it came to Dokyum it got so emotional that I cried too
97
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 10:52 신고하기
A handsome man with a lot of tears is indeed the best
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 14:25 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋA dad they sayㅋㅋㅋㅋ
46
0
"Thinking about how much Vernon grew up, his tears... because he was giving him his blessings, he cried in the end






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com