Tuesday, February 6, 2018

[marriage/ in-laws] AM I A WOMAN WITHOUT SENSE?

Image result for wedding anime gif
(pic not included)
I’m turning 27 this year.
I have a 32 y.o. boyfriend.
it’s not like we’re super old but we’re not that young either.
We’ve been dating for about 1 year and we’ve been thinking about getting married.
 
My boyfriend is doing technical work and wants to receive his certificate but it’s been a tedious thing
so he’s been thinking about it a lot.
 
But he’s a bit like a fool and also wants to start a shop and become a CEO.
It’s not that I think badly of self-employed people but if he was to give up on his technical work, he needs to at least have some probable prospects and plans.
When I ask him what kind of shop he wants to make or what kind of concept he wants, he just ends up changing the subject.
 
This weekend, we went together for a drink and my boyfriend got drunk and said that I was a girl who doesn’t understand a man’s desires and that I had no sense.
It was so random so I was like “what are you saying?” and he said that even though he fails, he wants to try becoming a CEO, that starting a shop was his dream….ㅋㅋㅋ
 
I was so dumfounded. I said that people who start a business are not a joke, even after extensive analysis and research, there are still lots of self-employed people who end up failing. So why does he think that he can succeed?
But then he asked me why I was nagging so much and said that even though a lot of people failed, he still wanted to try it out. He then said that people who end up marrying someone like me wouldn’t be able to survive, and that I should support and praise him instead…
I was just so dumfounded and frustrated.
 
We finished drinking and I told him to keep this conversation for another time and we parted ways.
I came back home and started thinking that living with a man like that in the future will be so dangerous.
Or did I speak too coldly to him??
To be honest, what he said was so irresponsible so I just lost my mind.

post response:
[+511][-4]
original post: here

아 |2018.02.05 12:43 신고하기
Depends on his luck. You’re probably waiting for him to say “I’ll take care of everything”. But you know it too right? That won’t happen
235
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 12:52 신고하기
Sigh.. he has the business-disease. But it’s a relief that you discovered it before marrying him. Please don’t marry him
214
0

남자 여자 |2018.02.05 12:50 신고하기
He says that he’s fine with his business failing like it’s such an easy thing. What’s the difference with someone who says “I’m fine with divorcing, so should we trying getting married?”???? he has no plans and no sense of responsibility but he’s the one judging you…
205
2

|2018.02.05 12:55 신고하기
The days where everyone support and praise you were back in the elementary school days. Those days are over nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s like a little kid asking his mom for permission.. ugh gross.. how can he act like that at his age?
46
0

남자 FallenAngel |2018.02.05 16:52 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋhe’s getting mad at you for giving him the bigger picture… he’s the only one lashing out but would want you to pay his debt together…
35
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com