Monday, February 5, 2018

[enter-talk] RV'S SEULGI LOOKING AT FANS WITH HER WARM EYES









post response:
[+227][-18]
original post: here



ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 10:54 신고하기
She's a performance singer so she's good at dancing, singing, live, and she's always working hard on stage. Her expressions are always good, she dresses well, her pictorials are good, she pulls off any concept, her personalities are good, she treats fans well. There's nothing Seulgi can't do and she's loved by everyone
62
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 10:42 신고하기
I'm doing a part-time and saving all my money so I could go to one of their fansign to meet Seulgi. Seulgi asked me if I was cold and held my hands together, she looked so worried, my heart melted ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I wanna see her again
51
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 10:48 신고하기
This is a picture that non-fans have savedㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saved it and changed my phone but I still have it ㅋㅋ I saved it wondering how can she be so happy to see her fans? Just looking at her I feel happy too..ㅠㅠ I don't know how it feels in real life, but Seulgi really looks tender and bright
50
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 10:44 신고하기
Have my bank account Seulgi-yah
28
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 10:59 신고하기
Seulgi's face is hit or miss, but as a person, she makes people like her a lot..(even off-stageㅇㅇ) is it because her personalities are innocent? 
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 16:43 신고하기
I work at a broadcast station so I see a lot of celebrities in waiting rooms, and among RV, Wendy and Seulgi are the ones who stand out the most. It's not that other members aren't kind, but Wendy and Seulgi are very forward with their friendliness and would greet people first, they're bright and kind
25
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com