Monday, February 5, 2018

[enter-talk] XIUMIN'S WAY OF SPEAKING IS UNEXPECTEDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Xiumin wrote on EXO-L's official fanpage

"Hm! Hm! The universe's strongest, our EXO-L~
After a long time, I greet you~It's EXO's Xiumin~ Ho Ho! I'm sorry, I just wanted to greet you differently so I bacame greedy but I am not a weird person. I'll think of a more fresh introduction! ㅋ
Our EXO-L, have you been well? Are you curious about my news? These days I'm preparing hard for something. Of course that something is for you~ You thought I was just resting since you couldn't see me right? I want to appeal to those who think this way by saying "not at all!" ㅋㅋㅋ You're always curious and frustrated to know what we're doing, right? Why won't we tell you? The reason is that it wouldn't be fun if we told you in advance. This maybe the case, however this is also a strategy. You already know this but just think of it as us childishly playing hard to get. If you look forward it will also feel excited... ㅋㅋㅋ Anyways 2018 will be busier than last year! Up til here~ shhh!
This is becoming longer~ To be honest, compared to the past I'm more talkative now! That's how close I've become to Eris, having memories of days that have passed, making speaking a little easier compared to the start of our debut. Thank you for making me this way  From now on, please take care of me. The universe's strongest, Eri ^^
I'm sorry to say this all of a sudden but I have a message for you so I made this post. It's about the gifts you sent me! I'm using them well and thanks to you, I'm living without lacking anything. Aigoo, what should I do.. There's no space left for my feet at home.. TT
I won't beat around the bush and I'll say this straightforward! From now on, I will only receive your hearts. To be honest, I believe there is no better gift than love and showing interest and rather physical things I have more of a desire to receive those feelings. It's a bit selfish right? Haha
I came to this conclusion after careful consideration, thinking of how I should say this to you without upsetting you guys! Since you're any one else, you're EXO-L, I just thought of speaking honestly. After that words came out smoothly but if there's anyone who feels unhappy or offended by my honesty, I'm truly sorry ㅠㅠ
Whether it's in the past or the present, it's my homework to find a way to repay our EXO-L but it's harder than I thought.. It's obvious that I have to show you my best! Now my willingness to do well had grown~ to do well in every way! Little by little, I'll definitely show you a developed image! I'll manage myself to look more and more awesome ^^
I'm 29 years old now! It's the last bit of my 20s so I'll give it all this year~ You're all nervous ㅋㅋㅋ since my energy could drop, I'll take care of my health~ haha
EXO-L, EXO's support, who always show me good things and let me only hear good things and only fill me with good things! In 2018, don't mind anything else and don't worry. Let's spend happy times together~
So see you soon! I won't make you to wait long. I love you "

Cr: EXO_schedules

post response:
[+171][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 01:25 신고하기
Is it because I'm a fan but I can totally hear his voiceㅋㅋ EXO -Ls always praise about how amazing his voice is ㅌㅊㅋㅋㅋ Xiuminseok's image is.. That of a smart cat.... He's also our cute hamster
65
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 02:24 신고하기
Looks like he was worried about hurting the fans so he put a lot of thoughts in each character he wrote, I'm so touched, it didn't feel like he talked to someone else, but specifically to EXO-Ls
63
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 01:10 신고하기
His actions are full of aegyo ㅠㅡㅠ He's 29 months old
60
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 01:23 신고하기
That last part was amazing, I always felt like his love for EXO-Ls was impressive
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 02:32 신고하기
His love for his fans is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ He seems like he doesn't know much about internet talks, it's cute
23
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com