Monday, February 5, 2018

[teen stories] HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN HURT BECAUSE OF A COMMENT ABOUT YOUR LOOKS

Image result for kakao friends con
(pic not included)

For me, I was bullied in middle school for being chubbyㅋㅋㅋ
People used to find dead bugs and insects and shoved them to me to eat them

Once I was going home and on my way a car passed by
there's a guy who rolled down his window and shouted
"Yah! You pig b*ch!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

post response:
[+484][-10]
original post; here

ㅇㅅㅇ |2018.02.05 17:37 신고하기
F*ck why are ugly people the best at attacking others' appearance ㅋㅋㅋ So twisted ㅋㅋㅋ
266
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 17:20 신고하기
I was going to write a comment then I realized how sad it was, since when did we start judging others' appearance this much.. I'm so upset, those kids who judge other people's appearance know nothing, it's not even because other people are ugly, it's only because they don't pamper themselves, everyone is pretty once they pamper themselves. So please don't take their words too seriously..
236
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 17:22 신고하기
I set a blind date and arrived first so I was waiting there, the guy arrived late and when he saw me waiting for him, he ran away;; And when I talked to him on katalk he started saying how ugly I was and humiliated me and swore at me, I had to block him;; I"m not excessively pretty but I'm not ugly to the point of receiving those comments, From that time, my self esteem hit rock bottom and all I thought was how my appearance was. But I found a way to lift my self esteem again, I'm not ugly, that guy was just trash..
232
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 20:14 신고하기
Reading the comments 99% of those are about guys assessing women's faces ... It's so severe how are guys not ashamed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The amount of handsome men I've seen in my life can be counted on my fingers, whereas I've seen countless f*cking pretty girls 
193
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 19:05 신고하기
It's not like I got hurt, rather it was actions that I couldn't understandㅋㅋ Someone said “Hul... You have a crater on your face?” I wonder why he said thatㅋㅋ I think I'm the best placed to know what's happening on my face, why do people feel the need to let me know ㅎㅎ so annoying
164
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com