Monday, February 5, 2018

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO RECEIVE THE HARSHEST HATE COMMENTS

Those are really too much.
iKON's articles and Goo Joonhoe's instagram.


"I sent a suicide petition as a DM to B.I and he read it.. "



""When are we hearing news of your death?" not those types of articles, but I want to see other types of articles... Is there no way to celebrate someone's death?"




"Goo Joonhoe killed a kid when he was in high school;;; I saw this and threw up"



"Aren't they the kids who sold their bodies to Yang Hyunsuk? Does B.I taste good to Yang CEO? If you don't need him anymore, send him to me"




"Joonhoe-yah... I support your suicide!"
"I'll eat your nuna first"
"I'll explain why you need to commit suicide"
"I will be you die!"
"The comments are too funny"

post response:
[+94][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 19:48 신고하기
Wow those are too harsh... I'm shocked
30
0

ㅇ |2018.02.06 00:38 신고하기
Hanbin-ah I'll make you happy
26
0
Fan: Hanbin-ah if you were a fan and you had one question to ask to a singer you liked, what would you ask?
B.I: Are you happy?
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 20:14 신고하기
Ah my hands are shaking, how can you say such words ㅋㅋ Even pretty words won't be enough to counter this
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 22:33 신고하기
Wow those are seriously too strong.. What wrong did B.I and Joonhoe do; Reading their own DMs like this must've hurt them so much, there was something like this with GD before too.. 
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 22:53 신고하기
Those kids will forever be tormented by those; I hope they get caught by the police and wake up
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.05 23:07 신고하기
Those are hate comments? They can almost be convicted for attempt murder
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com