Saturday, February 3, 2018

[PC stories/married stories] MY HUSBAND WANTS OUR KIDS TO HAVE IDOL NAMES

Image result for irene gif

Hello everybody! 

I'm a 26 years old who is currently in her 6th month of pregnancy. 
It's been a really cool experience full of people giving me gifts and kids walking down the street and pointing to my baby bump. 

We are having twins, but the problem is that my husband wants go give our girls idol names. 

I'll write a conversation regarding names we had a week ago: 
"Honey, I think Oh Lisa and Oh Irene sound cool." 
"Blackpink Lisa, seriously? Irene? You are out of your mind" 
"Well baby, we have the excuse you are from a foreign country" 
"Well yeah, my parents are but I'm Korean... I'll be honest, kids are mean, so no "weird names""
"Also, why not Oh Suran?" 
"No, they will make fun calling her egg ㅋㅋㅋ

I really don't mind if he wanted her daughters to have a name like Red velvet Yeri or Eunha, names since they're more "common". 
I suffered of bullying because of my (at that time) unique name (Flora) and I don't want my kids to be called egg because of Suran, or names that are not "normal" for Korean society. 
But my husband keeps talking about even weirder names like "LE" or "D.ANA" ㅎㅎㅎ 

I don't know what to do, I know is not worth to fight for something like that... 
but he said if you recommend us good names for our kids he would accept one of those and choose a more "normal" one for other kid... 

Please help me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm dead serious when I say that this is the last thing I try, I even talked my my mother in law and she didn't change his mind. 
Recommend me cute names for girls pleaseeeeeee

Have a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com