Saturday, February 3, 2018

[teen stories] I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS BUT I'M ENVIOUS OF MY GOLDEN SPOON FRIEND





I just turned 20 years old
I've been working like crazy for the past 3 years to be in the intellectuals line
and nowadays I'm just trying my best to prepare for university and I've been living well but there's this one golden spoon among my friends...

I've met her since middle school 1st year
and she used to have blond hair and was already pampering herself so prettily
Everyone always talk about her when they first meet her
To be honest I thought she might've been a b*tch but she's good in Chinese and English
Later I discovered she's an international student who's from an international school...She always has a macbook in her Prada bag too...

Anyways we became close after the first time I met her and we would see each other from time to time
She didn't make it obvious but even her wallet is Prada and she changed it to Gucci
She doesn't like brand stuff so she later just carried an eco bag
her personality is also good
you can see that she's always happy from her profile pictures
It's so obvious that everyone likes her and takes care of her so people become close to her.
She's kinda boyish but not in a bad way she's just very kind...and outgoing

Anyways I was studying hard after I entered the 3rd year of highschool so I didn't do much on facebook and she was also preparing to graduate at her international school.
Before our entrance exam we just wished good luck to each other and didn't talk for a year.

Anyways I took my entrance exam and went on facebook again and contacted her
I saw her graduation pictures on facebook and it made me realize she's just living in a different world
she was with her foreigner friends and they had a huge ceremony. She got a huge flower bouquet and she looked so happy

And she's also modeling nowㅋㅋ she's pretty and she's talented
For me I just went to Hongdae and took some pictures to keep it as memories but she actually wore a dress and put on makeup and had so many photoshoot concepts ...
She's earning money and has a big social circle, she's also a model and her job is eastly
She also takes pictures with handsome models and I'm so envious
She has all those things and I started hating her but she never did anything wrong to me...

Once she graduated, she started a part time and she went to Europe for vacations
She posted her birthday party in Spain and she was with so many friends
She went to London, Spain and Italia..
But me, once I graduated I spent all my earnings for tuitiom fees and couldn't afford anything else I was just so envious.
But for her she paid for all her Europe trips by herself....
Even her highschool was 3~5K$ a yearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋbecause it's an international school

I've met her again after a long time and she's got even prettier
She had a Gucci bad and we were drinking soju
we were talking about our exams and how now that our schools are close to each other we could meet more often
But right now her and I just live in complete different world
I just feel so much inferiority complex..
She's pretty and kind and I'm so jealous that she's a golden spoon

post response
[+1120][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 18:38 신고하기
Kids who are rich are well aware of itㅇㅇ.. They can feel the inferiority complex so instead they would end up gathering with people who are rich like them because it's more comfortable... Those golden spoons who are f*cking handsome also have it hard, there will be a lot of people gathering around him but not many genuine ones
272
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 17:43 신고하기
I feel that even though you want to hate her she's so kind that you feel shameful to even hate herㅜㅜ
261
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.02 17:45 신고하기
Me too... That's why I rather meet people that are my league
232
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 00:48 신고하기
I feel like people who are rich and felt the jealousy and inferiority complex would be turned off ㅎㅎ...
97
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com