Saturday, February 3, 2018

[PC stories/other] SHARE YOUR SPOOKY STORIES~

Image result for scared kpop gif


So I never saw any spooky posts on pann-choa, and I want to know your spooky experiences! 

Maybe it'll be perfect to post this on friday night? 

Anyway I will share mine first! I have plenty lol but I will tell you the funniest one anyway to entertain you guys :D It was a long vacation, so I decided to go back to my parents house. 

I missed my hometown and my parents so I just went there. My parents just moved to a bigger house and I was only there once for the party then head back to my school (I studied at other province), so I never really spent days there. 

So that was the first time ever I would spend more than three days there. 

My brother had spent nights there before (we both lived away from our parents) but he only warned me to not get baited, I didnt know what he meant at that time. 

Anyway, first nights there I had strange dreams. I met this person with long hair and fangs who laughed at me. I told my parents as a joke because I never took dreams seriously and I thought the way that person laughed at me was funny. 
But my parents looked so mad and my mother asked me how the person looked like, she then described the appearance of the person and asked me if it was really how the person looked like, and though I was confused, all the description matched so I said yes. 

After that my father forbid me to sleep alone, so I ended up sleeping with my parents from then on. But the real thing really happened after I started to sleep with my parents. Anyway, I will stop that story there since my family was actually traumatized by that house so if any of my family members read the continuation they would know this is me, some of the experiences that I got from that house was actually confusing, amusing, and makes me mad more than it scared me. 

I used to be a scaredy-cat but after I lived in that house for two weeks I'm not really a scaredy-cat anymore. My parents moved from that house as soon as someone took an interest on that house, my parents just let them pay whatever and then they moved lol. Anyway share your own spooky stories! Spooky school stories maybe?

Have a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com