Saturday, February 3, 2018

[enter-talk] AFTER SEEING WANNA ONE IN REAL LIFE (PERSONAL OPINION)

Image result for wanna one
(pic not included)

This is my rendition of my experience after seeing Wanna One in real life.

The ones who looked the best in real life were Ong Seongwoo and Hwang Minhyun.

I'll start with Ong Seongwoo. He looked like a freaking handsome Sims character in real life. He looked manlier and his face was seriously really small. He was tall and his proportions were very good. The moment I saw him, I just felt like I stopped breathing. And as he got closer to me, I don't know how I didn't die back then.

As for Hwang Minhyun, he seriously manipulated my memories and became my first love. He seriously looked like someone from a manhwa. He was so pale, tall and had awesome proportions. He had the university sunbae vibes that everyone has ever dreamed about. He has looks that can't be possible in real life. I still.. remember him so vividly. Was he even human?

The person that shocked me the most after Ong Seongwoo and Hwang Minhyun was Bae Jinyoung. Of course, Bae Jinyoung already looks very handsome and friendly on screen but personally, I find that cameras really don't capture Bae Jinyoung well. If I could describe how small his face was, it was as if his face was a black hole sucking his eyes, nose and lips inside. Compared to his visuals on screen, he looked so much sharper and manlier in real life. I was seriously shocked. Bae Jinyoung was just that handsome. He looked very much like a celebrity.

Next would be Kang Daniel. Personally, I used to not find Kang Daniel daebak handsome or anything. I just thought that he was charming. I usually never really had any interest in him but after seeing him im real life, I now understand why girls would go crazy for him. I just fell deeply in love with him the moment I saw him. After seeing his shoulders, I just wanted him to call me shortie and embrace him in a hug. He was seriously manly and had the best proportions among the Wanna One members. No but his shoulders on screen were nothing like his real life shoulders. He looked like he could protect me til the end of the universe and had that bodyguard vibe. He had the biggest body frame and he seriously smiled a lot. His face was also a lot slimmer in real life.

Lee Daewhi was seriously skinny and frail looking. I thought that his face would go extinct. Park Woojin was standing right next to him and both of them looked the same in real life than on screen.

Ha Sungwoon, Kim Jaehwan and Yoon Jisung looked the same. Ha Sungwoo was small so he looked cute.

Park Jihoon and Lai Guanlin were standing afar so I couldn't see them well ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+257][-44]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 15:23 신고하기
I became Kang Daniel's fan right after I saw him in real life. But Wanna One all looked better in real life
87
30

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 13:42 신고하기
Hwang and Ong always get good responses for their real life looks
84
26

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 22:31 신고하기
Personally I find that Ong Seongwoo, Hwang Minhyun and Lai Guanlin were the handsomest in real lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not saying that the other members look bad, I thought that they were all handsome wow,, As soon as I saw them, I went *GAAASP* !!!!!! But these three though!!! But all 11 of them were much handsomer in real lifeㅎㅎㅎ
81
14

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.03 23:58 신고하기
I saw them up close during Seoul Gayo Daejun and when I saw Ong and Hwang wow f*ck... I let out a curse and felt embarrassed but I looked around me and everyone was doing the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  ah also Ha Sungwoon is really handsome.. he was standing next to the tall members but he was shinning. If I could choose the one that looked the best in real life, it would be Ha Sungwoon
39
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.04 00:29 신고하기
For me, Ong Seongwoo, Lai Guanlin and Hwang Minhyun looked like this. Ong Seongwoo seriously has everything. F*ck... It was almost like he was fabricated?;;? Hwang Minhyun was seriously pale... he was tall and had an aura around him. Lai Guanlin was seeeeriously super tall and he was milky white and his body was far beyond reality but if he trains his shoulders more in the future, he would seriously be daebak. He looked like he was from the aristocrates.
32
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.04 00:03 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKang Daniel's shouldersㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKang Daniel's shortieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
28
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com