Wednesday, March 7, 2018

[instiz] COMPILATION OF LEAKED IDOL COUPLES PICTURES
























post response: +2

original post: here

1. Is it really Yoochun and Kahi? Looking at their style it looks like their debut era, fascinating

2. Was Mina and Bambam real?
 > It's edited
  > No it's not edited, the company even clarified

3. Wow Park Yoochunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was seriously daebak at that time... He's shining

4. Mina, Bambam, Eunhyuk, IU aren't a couple

5. Mina and Bambam aren't real~ The company said that it wasn't edited but they are just friends~

6. I was shocked seeing my bias hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think Mina and Bambam are real, and I don't think IU and Eunhyuk were real either~

7. I always thought that Seven and Park Hanbyul would get married...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com