Wednesday, March 7, 2018

[instiz] GOONG 2018 VERSION

I watched Goong and thought it would so nice to have a modern times version!





Lee Shin / Park Bogum





Shin Chaekyoung / Suzy





Lee Yul / Jung Hae In






Min Hyorin / Park Eunbi


post response: +12

original post: here

1. Way better if they switch around Suzy and Park Eunbi

2. To be honest I wish that Suzy takes on small roles and works her way up to be a main since she debuted as an idol, not an actress... I'm not hating on Suzy, I like her!

3.  Goong is my favorite dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I wish they could have a remake, to be honest, Eunbi suits Chaekyoung more

4. Lee Shin needs someone with a colder auraㅠㅠㅠ  Park Bogum is too warm

5. Jung Hae In and Park Bogum are perfect

6. Oh I like itㅠㅠ  But all the actors are puppy typesㅎㅎ  They all have that same vibe, cute

7. Lee Shin needs to be colder, Park Bogum is just too kind... ? I feel like he'd suit Lee Yul moreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Park Eunbi for Shin Chaekyoung please!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com