Wednesday, March 7, 2018

[theqoo] DAY6 JAE'S APOLOGY + SITUATION

KaXeJ
He's an American

original post: here


1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People would call bullsh*t on him whether he writes on or not, it's so laughable to see people asking him to write without typos when he never used Korean before debuting because he's a gyopo who lived all his life in the US

2. Wow what's up with people calling his typos outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;; What does typos have to do with whether he's sincere or not?  An apology is an apology whether you decide to accept it or not

3. Can someone explain?

4. Is he serious with all those typos...

5. He's a gyopo all right, but those typos are too muchㅎㅎㅎ  Didn't he double take before releasing that apology...

6. Is he Korean? How can he be this bad in Korean....

7. JYP-ah please review your artists' apologies before they release them a bit...

8. So that's the McDonald guy?

9. I don't think he needed to apologize...

10. Hul.... I read what happened and I'm so disappointed.... I really like Day6 and I liked him too...




[theqoo] IDOL MEMBER'S CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT ON WOMEN

xiXlh

iaTpR

He said that on the radio

original post: here

1. So he's a f*cker?

2. Your douchebag-ness is showing you f*cker

3. He's calling this a test.... I used to like him but this turned me off

4. So he's the Mcdo test guy

5. Yup the wall to enter Day6's fandom...

6. No sincerity, no brain

7. Damn good job ㅋㅋ

8. Wow daebak I like Day6 but they have so many problematic kids

9. He's just thoughtless...

10. The way he says "It's my money it's my money" is so disgusting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com