Tuesday, June 19, 2018

[enter-talk] BTOB BROKE THROUGH CONCRETE..

Image result for 비투비 콘크리트
BtoB’s Only One For Me’s ranking at 2 o’clock
Melon #1
Bugs #3
Genie #2
Naver Music #1
Mnet #1
Image result for 비투비 콘크리트
Honestly, I’m not an official Melody but I’ve been consistently liking their songs so I fell for BtoB. It’s my first time in my whole 26 years of existence that I streamed a song.
I respect all the other singers and their fans too.
I really like BtoB since their album this time is so good so I was really anticipating it. It must have been hard for them to compete against Black Pink, Bangtan, Wanna One, etc.and to be honest, I would’ve been happy with them ranking #2 too ㅠㅠ
They first entered the chart at #5 and couldn’t surpass Black Pink until they climbed to #1. I thought “Black Pink is really a wall!!!”
I seriously think that Black Pink is impressive and BtoB is also impressive ㅠㅠ
To be honest, I’m not sure for how long they will be able to maintain their rank but I’m happy with the fact that they ranked 1st!!!

post response:
[+185][-75]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.20 00:05 신고하기
Composer Im Hyunsik’s Instagram updateㅠㅠ the song is good so it will stay up in the chart for a long time!! Let’s hit daebak this time too!


“I’m sincerely thankful T_T I’ll work even harder. Melodies are seriously the best… <3 BtoB will be nothing without Melodies”

75반대10

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.20 00:23 신고하기
Minhyuk

70
6
“It wouldn’t happen without Melodies <3. Thank you and thank you again. I love you and I love you again <3 <3 <3”
ㅇㅇ |2018.06.20 00:18 신고하기
Peniel
58
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.20 00:27 신고하기
Why do you keep talking about BP in your post?... It’s impressive that BtoB even made it to #2 and I wanted to congratulate them but this post is…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you could’ve said that you were happy with them being #1 without bringing the other groups. Furthermore, you took the chart at dawn… were you scared to wait since the other songs are so strong?ㅋㅋㅋ
36
16

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.20 00:33 신고하기
Are you really a Melody? Why would you mention BP (you even took the chart at dawn..) why are fans upvoting this post?
27
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com