Tuesday, June 19, 2018

[theqoo] RADIO START, NAM TAEHYUN "AFTER I LEFT YG, I GOT SO MANY DEBTS... I WAS DESPERATE TO DO BROADCAST AGAIN"

0002923502_001_20180619211614195.jpg?typ

Nam Taehyun revealed on his first talkshow after debuting "Before I used to think "I'm in a band, why would I need to go on variety shows?" My head was filled with nothing but sh*t. But right now, I'm thinking "If anyone invites me, I must go"
"I became desperate to go on broadcast, (after leaving YG), I was on my own and everything just got more difficult. I had to do everything from music production to being my own cordi. And my results on digital charts really sucked. When I used to be in that agency, they would spend on all the distribution fees for digital releases, but right now, I need to spend my own money to do it. I have so much debts now"

original post: here

1. Wasn't he the reason behind Winner's 1 year hiatus when he left the group? The fans and the singers had it hard too... At that time, Jinwoo started drinking more... He had it so hard during the hiatus that he drank alone... It was a bitter memory... There's nothing certain about it.. Otherwise, Winner fans, please correct meㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, Winner is way more likable as 4 members ㅋㅋ

2. It took him all this time to realizeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I do pity him....

4. I knew it 

5. Didn't he enjoy his freedom after getting out?

6. What he said was pretty obvious, why do you think people rather be in an agency rather than alone? He probably thought he could do as good if he left the company, and he'll get tons of work, he must've been so disappointed He's so dumb

7. He said his head was filled with sh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. He must have the regrets of his life seeing Winner do so well nowadays, and they have a lot of people attending their concerts too

9. His head was filled with sh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I feel like he matured a bit since he left the company ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. Why are people laughing at him? He didn't like the music they were doing so he left the company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com