Tuesday, June 19, 2018

[theqoo] THE REASON SNSD YURI CAN'T HOLD A FANMEETING

ZCrDF
"People would ask me "Yuri unnie why don't you do a fanmeeting?
Our members Yoona had one, Sooyoungie too and even Seohyunie"
LrLdO
"Taeyeon had something similar when holding her concert
I know there are a lot of fans waiting for me to have a fanmeeting"

NLxrx
"They told us we can't pull a fanmeeting whenever we feel like it"

vZRMn
"Because there would be less fans coming.."
nQjfS
"And that I might get turned off/disappointed, that's what my manager told me"
RzoLs
"So I wasn't able to tell him I wanted to do one again,
still there are a lot of people waiting for me to make one"
KCOsT
"I know that, but my manager oppa doesn't
but I believe he'll slowly start realizing"

wgXsE
"Everyone, we need to keep fighting a bit more"

original post: here

1. No but why does he talk to her like that, and a fanmeeting doesn't have to be huge??? If they're that worried about filling up the place, they can just pick a small venue and let the fans meet her. They probably think that it's tiring and won't do it.

2. SM sucked ever since H.O.T

3. Do they just hate their work....How can they speak to people like that???

4. Look at the way the manager talk to peopleㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. Don't they know how important fanmeetings are so that it allows fans to meet with singer... The manager is a f*cker

6. It seems like everything is a pain int he ass for SM to do, just the fact that they don't even have an official fancafe says it all

7. Isn't fanmeeting a basic everyone should have?... The manager is so weird

8. They really couldn't settle with a smaller scale fanmeetin? The manager's words are so weird

9. What's up with the manager... Talk about breaking the self esteem of their singers

10. Ah seriously she must've lost all her confidence f*ck









0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com