Tuesday, June 19, 2018

[enter-talk] KANG DANIEL’S BIGGEST ASSET IS THAT HE’S A NATURAL

Every time I see Kang Daniel, I’m always impressed because he doesn’t look awkward in anything he does. He doesn’t look out of place and just looks so natural. When I see men doing sexy dances or wearing jewelry, it just looks so greasy and they look so heavy, so I don’t like that.
But after seeing Kang Daniel in Open Up, I started seeing men dancing to sexy dances under a new lightㅋㅋ he stroke his thigh so nonchalantly and it didn’t look cringe at all. He just looked so natural It’s my first time finding this actually sexy…
It’s the same with it wearing jewelry, maybe it’s the fact that he looks so innocent but he just looks so natural and they actually suit him well. He looks cool. He’s worthy of being Chanel’s pick


post response:
[+651][-65]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.06.18 23:31 신고하기
That’s right. He didn’t even receive any proper training from his company and went on P101 but he never looked awkward and always looked naturalㅠㅠ I seriously like Daniel so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

198
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.18 23:38 신고하기
He looks light and natural. Those are his biggest charms. I especially like how he looks gangster, sexy, cute and jokester all at the same time!! He seriously looks like the male lead from a webtoon. When he gives ment, he never seem out of place. It’s like he’s got everything in him
190
16

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.18 23:14 신고하기
I like watching him. it’s seriously impressive how he looks natural in everything he does. He looks so sexy on stage but he also looks so cute in real life. But none of them are excessive and they both suit him well. It’s seriously not easy to be like this
183
15

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.19 00:45 신고하기
He never pretends to be fatal, sexy or a “corrupted beauty”. I seriously hate it when people pretend doing these immature concepts. I used to put up a wall when it comes to male idols and never liked them. But for Kang Daniel, he doesn’t even lift his finger and you can already be submerge in his sexiness. Me too I’ve never sensed that he was pretending to be sexy in Open Up. He looked luxuriously sexy. But he’s actually a kid who likes to eat jellies which makes me wonder how can he have such an aura around him. He’s so mysterious. I was watching his gif when he was exiting the fansign event yesterday and you can just see his charisma all around him. Those things cannot be taught and can only come naturally. Also, I saw him arranging his shirt neatly after a performance and his attitude was f*cking sexy. I seriously understand why girls fantasize on him… How can a kid like him exist…
96
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.18 23:59 신고하기
Kang Daniel’s reaction when the cameras were on him at the awards ceremony was so natural
78
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com