Friday, July 27, 2018

[naver] ‘ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’ KANG DONGWON “#1 FACE GENIUS IS JUNG WOOSUNG, I’M #2”





original post: here

1. [+2,233, -335]
Wonbin is the one top
 

2. [+,1226, -39]
Jang Donggun, Kang Dongwon, Jung Woosung, Wonbin and Gosoo are all handsome
 

3. [+1,022, -329]
That’s right, saying it like this is much betterㅋㅋ I agree so I’ll just laughㅋㅋㅋ but the fangirls who are mentioning Ryu Junyeol really have no considerationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

4. [+730, -213]
I personally think that Gosoo is the one top
 

5. [+534, -22]
Everyone has their own personal preferences. Why rank people like that? Both of them are handsome, the end

 
6. [+180, -35]
Jung Woosung ruined his image because of his stance on the refugees. Even his comments on Naver have completely changed 
 

7. [+166, -24]
I really don’t understand why people find Gong Yoo and Park Seojun handsome
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com