Friday, July 27, 2018

[naver] IM SUHYANG X CHA EUNWOO 'GANGNAM BEAUTY'

















original post; here

1. [+1,034, -70]
What a waste of Soo-a’s casting

2. [+774, -74]
In Suhyang is good but Cha Eunwoo doesn’t really give me the character’s vibes, a shame

3. [+361, -19]
Soo-a’s cast is fine. I think that she will suit Soo-a who’s known to look innocent at first but is actually a b*tch. I’m not dissing the actress though

4. [+285, -30]
Cha Eunwoo is too handsome, hit big!

5. [+207, -20]
If his acting is good, he’ll definitely succeed as an actor. His face and proportions won’t lose to any actor

6. [+83, -1]
Personally, I find that Eunwoo suits Lee Suho from Secret Angel better than Do Kyungseok

7. [+74, -1]
Even though I don’t know anything yet, the synch with Im Suhyang and her character is daebakㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com