Friday, July 27, 2018

[naver] SEVENTEEN, ‘MUSIC BANK’ #1 FOR THE 3RD TIME… FT ISLAND AND JUNG SEWOON COME BACK





original post: here

1. [+595, -51]
They worked so hardㅠㅠ <3 Congrats on your 3rd crownㅠㅠ <3<3 I’m totally proud <3<3<3

2. [+288, -18]
Seventeen, congrats on winning #1 with Oh My!

3. [+400, -142]
When girl groups win, it’s not because of the fans’ power. But that’s the case when male idols win? Where did this mentality ever start?ㅋㅋㅋ just congratulate them and leave. So what if other fandoms congratulate them?ㅋㅋyou guys congratulate your bias without hesitation but when it’s not your bias, you curse at others. What the heck is that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+177, -5]
Seventeen, congrats on winning your 3rd crownㅜㅜㅜㅜ <3<3<3<3

5. [+132, -5]
Seventeen, congrats on winning 1st <3<3<3<3

6. [+78, -6]
Why  are people always suspicious when it’s a male idol who wins #1?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s not even like we charted out or anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s not sajaegi either but why people are always suspicious?

7. [+68, -4]
Somehow, when I watch Seventeen’s stage, I always feel confident. It’s just so satisfying. Even though they are 13 people, it never looks messy but rather, it looks even cleanerㅋㅋ they are really good at showing each member’s energy charms and their energy as a whole so even I feel excited watching them. Oh My!’s stage reminds me of Adore U but I also can definitely tell that they matured


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com