Friday, July 27, 2018

[teens stories] I F*CKING LIKE BEING ALONE

I watch movies alone, play alone, eat alone, go to Seoul alone and go to concerts aloneㅋㅋ I even go shopping downtown alone and when my friends don’t want to eat, I eat out alone at the cafeteriaㅋㅋㅋㅋ




post response:
[+156][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.27 15:43 신고하기
I seriously respect you for eating at the caf alone
241
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.27 18:18 신고하기
Watching movies, eating, playing and going to concerts alone, I’ve tried them all. But if you’re able to eat alone at the cafeteria… I seriously respect you
208
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.27 18:11 신고하기
Once you enter university, you will find it harder to eat together with your friends because of the difference in schedules but you would still eat together a few times per monthㅋ Looks like the kids who are embarrassed to eat alone are the same kids who eat alone in the washroom while cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
63
38

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.28 00:43 신고하기
Wow to be honest, even though it's the hardest for students to eat alone, it's still not as bad as eating alone in the cafeteria... I seriously respect you
40
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.27 15:41 신고하기
Wowㅋㅋ eating at the caf alone.. how do you do that?
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.28 02:21 신고하기
Because of our country’s nosy people, the most difficult thing to do is to eat aloneㅇㅇ to be honest, shopping, watching the movies or going to concerts are fine but why is eating alone impossible? I would be able to do it if others weren’t looking at me weirdly. I seriously hope that our country’s people stop being so nosy and just mind their own businesses. Why do they care so much about others? Why does it make you a loser to eat alone at the caf?
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.28 02:18 신고하기
I seriously feel like people who enjoy being alone look more comfortable, they kinda look cool to me? I have a friend like that and her personality is so refreshing and my way. Our friends were tired and said that they would leave earlier so she stayed behind and ate at the cafeteria alone and she seriously looked fine. It’s a hassle for people to be always waiting for each other and to take care of everyone around them
14
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com