Monday, August 6, 2018

[enter-talk] NU'EST W'S SWEET BODYGUARD

So I just read that trending post about that fan manager
and it reminded me of Nu'est's bodyguardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He's quite of a sweet person

He ties the fan-made bracelets directly for the members
and Dongho even went "Oh? You're quite good at that?"





Dongho was wearing a hat but it was tilting and the bodyguard didn't like the look of it so he rearranged for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ






He was listening to what they were saying and reacting with Nu'est
He looked very interested ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"that bodyguard's expression was so funny,
he was about to make her move and she said "This is a candle that I made, if you click on the button under, there's a fire that will lit in the bottle~"
and he went "oh~~"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is he listeningㅋㅋㅋㅋ"







"I was so nervous that I took out all the gifts together, and the bodyguard told me to calm down and to give the gifts later. But since I've already taken them out, I had this "what to do" face on me so the manager just shook his headㅠㅠ ugh and he even gave me hand sanitizer and checked my makeup for me"
"He let me use his phone camera to check up before I went of stageㅠㅠ"

He had to take away the doll so he patted his head gently


During their concert, he had to tell the fans that the signers weren't there yet
and he showed that on his phoneㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"They aren't there yet"

During an event where they were handing out flowers to the fans,
Dongho handed one to their bodyguard
he




post response:
[+225][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 02:38 신고하기
This was freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was so fascinated by the glove that Dongho was wearing that when he had to clean up, he tried it himself quickly behind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
56
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 02:49 신고하기
So kind, I want to keep reading
39
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 02:41 신고하기
He was looking at the shark moving and he seemed to like it a lot ❤️ Let's stay together forever bodyguard nim
39
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 02:05 신고하기
The fan manager is funny too. During the fanmeeting, Jonghyun received a Squirtle plushie and wanted to keep it beside him, so when he was arranging the table, he kept trying to use it in different ways to keep it, and in the end, the manager just gave it to himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFreaking funny
28
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.07 00:13 신고하기
That person is a beautiful person ㅠㅠ He treats the fans so well that he makes us feel very included and close to him, just imagine how much he cares for the singers. I'm always grateful! Thank you bodyguard ajussi!!!! 
26
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com