Wednesday, August 1, 2018

[enter-talk] PEOPLE WHO CONSUME AIRPORT PICTURES, DON'T YOU GET A REALITY CHECK?

The kids all have those blank emotionless face, they look hella tired, wear their mask, they're only after their phones and they seem so disgusted by cameras and avoid them like pest.
They all look so out of it, like they have no soul and walk just because they're forced to do it, it's just cruel to watch... I know that them going to/off work and those witness pictures are something on their own, but I find airport pictures so infringing and tormenting..
My heart always hurts whenever I stumble upon them


Airport


Usually...

post response:
[+41][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 21:46 신고하기
Even so, they probably just want to leave and come back like a normal citizen, but because people always gather around them, it must be so exhausting...
32
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 21:44 신고하기
I seriously ask this because I'm curious, what's the point of taking airport pictures? They arrive so early in the morning, they all wear hats and sunglasses, don't fans ever get a reality check and get turned off? If it was me, it would be enough for me to stop liking celebrities
26
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 22:14 신고하기
So true, I hope idol fans start boycotting airport pictures all together, so the fansites will stop going there too  
17
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 21:38 신고하기
Crazy f*chers.....I seriously hate airport pictures
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 01:12 신고하기
I feel like this will differ with people to people, my bias? Are always smiling in airports and they greet everyone
4
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.02 05:20 신고하기
Still, they receive lots of sponsorship just for those airport pictures..Companies would purposefully send their items to celebrities so that they will be caught on pictures by either fansites or journalists, but what I'm curious about is how can fansites always be present at those events?
2
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com