Wednesday, August 1, 2018

[enter-talk] THIS IS HOW ALL CELEBRITIES SHOULD APOLOGIZE

I'm not taking a jab at a specific celebrity, but there are many badly written apologies out there




This morning after I finished my radio [broadcast] I thoroughly read the comments you all wrote regarding yesterday night's SBS 'Entertainment Awards'. I found out that many people felt offended with how I interviewed Daesang nominee Kang Ho Dong. 
What's even more shameful is that before you all pointed this out to me, I did not even know the severity of what I did.

I was unable to differentiate my personal life from my work life and with the one reason that he is my close hyung, I had a momentary lapse of memory that you all were watching the broadcast. 
I admit that I carelessly crossed the line.
And I am writing a deep letter of apology. As you all pointed out to me, I just had a phone conversation with Ho Dong hyung [Kang Ho Dong] and told him of my thoughtless mistake and apologized.
I am so thankful that Kang Ho Dong told me it wasn't a big deal at all and instead 'patted my shoulder' [encouraged] me.
But however the other person [Kang Ho Dong] may feel, it was still a thoughtless mistake without excuse or leeway.
From now on, I will be more mature and careful on broadcast. I do a lot of broadcast activities, and yet it appears that I am still very lacking. 
I am hosting another big awards ceremony tonight. I will show a different side of myself. 
I sincerely thank everyone for not holding back with the 'harsh words' and criticism. Thank you.
Cr@Allkpop

post response:
[+674][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 11:59 신고하기
As expected, you're a different class when you debut as an anchorman ...ㄷㄷ
217
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 13:56 신고하기
As expected. You feel the difference when you debut as an anchorman. He goes straight to the point, the things that he have to take responsibilities for, he acknowledged them in a clean way and he apologized like he should've. He also called the party involved and apologized directly and even gave the details on how they resolved it... He's eloquent. He also lays out all the context in a smooth way. This shouldn't only apply to celebrities, but if you did your friend wrong, this is the way you should go about it bb
214
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 16:35 신고하기
It's true that it's a well-written apology but I find it hilarious that we're praising an apology ㅋㅋ Jun Hyunmoo had his controversy with Hani when she was still dating Junsu and joked to the point it made her cry, he parked his car in a disabled person's parking slot, he was in a program where they debated and mocked the Sewol incident, you really think he's someone who keeps his boundaries? Is it a talent to be able to apologize? What about not making the mistake in the first place?
77
182

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 12:23 신고하기
Seriously the other ignorant fools who attempt apologize confuse me more than anything
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 19:14 신고하기
I don't like Jun Hyunmoo, but this shows another side to him, he's cool and he's self-aware, he doesn't hesitate to apologize either..
62
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.08.01 16:18 신고하기
Jun Hyunmoo is likable, he never crosses the line with touchy subject and he keeps it funny. He's the type who's more lay back once you get to know him, he also treats you equal
36
17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com