Wednesday, August 1, 2018

[instiz] RANDOM THINGS FOUND ON INSTIZ (HUMOR & SKARSGARD BROTHERS)

[instiz] IT HASN’T BEEN LONG SINCE I BECAME A MANAGER


“It hasn’t been long since I became a manager so I forgot that I was a manager…
Sometimes, the customer would look for the manager so I would say “wait a minute” and then go to the kitchen but then do a U-turn and come out again, and say “yes, I’m the manager””

post response: +1
original post: here


1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Cute…ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[instiz] THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD USE A PARASOL DURING SUMMER
This is the result after standing under the blazing sun for 10 minutes
 
The temperature in your head is almost 50 degrees
And this is after standing outside for 30 minutes with a parasol
The temperature fell to 36 degrees.

post response: +3
original post: here

1. It’s a pain for your hand but having a parasol is good

2. G-Dragon-nim… please use a parasol so it becomes a trend… you must…

3. I have to buy a parasol next year ㅜㅜㅜ

4. I don’t have parasols but I go around with an umbrella, it’s still better than nothing right?
> But I don’t think that it will protect you from UV rays

5. There are lots of pretty parasols nowadays!! They are all pretty big but it’s good since they can cover you more..




[instiz] A HYUNG WHO ADORES HIS DONGSAENG TO DEATH
They are call the male god of Sweden
Alexander Skarsgard (41)
Bill Skarsgard (27)
They are brothers





His eyes were getting teary because they said they would show him pictures of his little brother



post response: +7
original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s calling that picture cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Hul I saw him for the first time in Tarzan, didn’t know that he was such a funny guy

3. I love you Bill….ㅠㅠ

4. Ahhhhㅋㅋ Alexㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kinda reminds me of my dongsaeng…

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew I saw his dongsaeng somewhere

7. Billㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Alexㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he’s mineㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com