Sunday, September 2, 2018

[enter-talk] PRODUCER FIGHTING WITH IKON'S FANS




At first, he released a picture of him working with B.I in a crammed recording room.
The fans told him that B.I could have second-hand smoking or people could start rumors about him, so they told the producer to erase the picture



"I'm his best friend, please support us because we are making a lot of good stuff~"

He had over 2000 comments on that picture and he changed his caption 3 times, but he just refused to erase the picture


"Just mind your business~ ft.__"

This is a video he released right after he refused to delete the picture.


Fan: Stop being an attention seeker don't you have money? Use your own money to get your own studio, why are you using other people's studio to write your own songs?

Producer: But I let people that I like work in my studio too..."

Fan: Then can you refrain from smoking?



"You guys just try to stay stuck up all you want, Hanbin-ie doesn't know any of you"

post response:
[+144][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.02 08:08 신고하기
If he let his relatives know how to act towards fans, they wouldn't get into this trouble. 
93
95

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.02 11:16 신고하기
Fans aren't pissed because of the smoking. It's not like he's still a minor anyways, we don't care whether he smokes or not? But in his "producing crew" there are those 2 producers who are commoners and those 2 people have been releasing pictures of B.I sleeping and pictures where he looks dumb as if their intentions are evil, they even start IG live in the middle of recording and spoiled songs that are supposed to be not public. How do you expect fans to stay still? You're telling us to stop fighting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We know that those are B.I's friends so we can't control him so we tried to hold it in. We're not telling him to stop smoking or to stop working with B.I we just want him to get the Ok from B.I and be more careful. Please remove this post, Hanbin didn't do anything wrong
58
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.02 00:27 신고하기
Yah, if you were a fan, why don't you delete the post instead of sharing that picture left and right. It looks like you're trying to stir hate for Hanbin
51
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.02 00:32 신고하기
I'm an iKON fan and I want you to remove the post. The fans are working hard for the person to delete his post
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.02 02:16 신고하기
Aren't they close? B.I didn't even get mad so why are fans making a fuss? You guys are the only one hating thisㅋ
23
7


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com