Sunday, September 2, 2018

[theqoo] PARK BOGUM'S SHOCKING WHEREABOUTS

He's shooting a drama...

GlumShinyAcouchi

original post: here

1. He still looked f*cking handsome on his pictorial though
lyPsx

2. Our unnie is quite pretty

3. Huh? I found him handsome on the picture, but I was shocked to see those bad responsesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
bxZPZ


4. Drama viewers will call him out on the hair for sureㅋㅋ

6. Ah this hairstyle seriously sucksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is not a hairstyle you can pull off easily even with his class...

7. Never mind the fact that this is considered unique or not, it just doesn't suit him, why is he insisting on keeping that hair?

8. This is the reason why our country has no individualityㅡㅡ I personally like his hairstyle, I like the fact that he experiments with a lot of styles

9. Am I the only one who thinks this suits him? I saw his long hair pictorials some time ago and it shocked me, he pulls it off as well as foreign actors

10. No just why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com