Sunday, September 2, 2018

[theqoo] SAME GUCCI DIFFERENT CORDI TECHNIQUES (TIFFANY, JENNIE)

The original clothing





Tiffany coordinated the same way it was shown





Jennie's cordi cut it super short
but cleverly matched it with a tennis skirt





Both are pretty


original post: here

1. I acknowledge Jennie being the human Gucci, but Tiffany just matches it perfectly

2. Tiffany is too prettyㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  And I'm jealous of Jennie's body

3. Wow I'm amazed by the way they cut itㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I feel like the vibe won't be there if they didn't cut it

4. Tiffany's is pretty, the way they cut it is weird

5. Tiffany's way of wearing it is the prettiest, there's no charm once it's cut anymoreㅋㅋㅋ But only because it's Jennie, she still looks pretty

6. I hate it when they remake themselvesㅋㅋ

7. The original is better

8. Tiffany is so lovely ㅜㅜ

9. They made the clothes look cheap when they cut it

10. Both are wearing it prettily, but I'm leaning towards Tiffany


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com