Sunday, September 2, 2018

[theqoo] BTS' WEIRD CORDI

Those are the outfits they're wearing for the title track this promotion








These are the side track outfit







In the past, whenever we thought of pretty stage outfits, BTS always came out
but randomly, they started going for those difficult outfits
I remember thinking their outfits looked weird since Fake Love
Their song, their dance and their outfit are all over the place this time

The only outfit that received good responses were their Soribada outfits


original post: here

1. I feel like ever since DNA, the outfits didn't feel united anymore and it's all over the top

2. No but seriously I had so much fun looking at their outfits in the past  Did they change cordis?

3. But I find them really pretty? And it suits the concept too

4. I wouldn't say they suck, but they aren't pretty

5. Huh but I find those totally pretty? And they suit the concept too. Isn't it better than everyone wearing the same things all the time? If you're at BTS' level, you have the right to be more experimental

6. Seriously up to DNA, I used to find everything the cordi gave so pretty, but since Fake Love, it just looked weird

7. Seriously the cordi needs to reflect, can they stop making them wear those brand stuff?ㅠㅠ

8. I saw them on music broadcast and they actually look countrified compared to the other idols there, it's such a shame because they're BTS

9. Other idols have such an overwhelming win over them on music shows

10. I like it though? I like the fact that all those patterns make them look fancy, it weirdly suits them. I like how even their back dancers are all colorful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com