Sunday, September 2, 2018

[enter-talk] SM SINGERS' WORRIES...


"BoA who's worried about the essence of being an artist
"When you like a book, you want to read it until the end"


"But the issue is that I don't even remember the song and the dance of the songs I released these past 3 years"


"Me too I'm always worried about this"
"Between appealing to the public and making arts, where should we compromise?..."


"I thought that (SM) is into difficult music and dances
but I want to make something simpler"


Heechul: You can't cross over the wall that is called Yoo Youngjin and Kenzie...
Gura: What do you think about Yoo Youngjin's songs...?
Heechul: What to do...?


Heechul: Because they are SNSD, the song is doing well... but I'm not sure if someone else was to sing it"


Eunhyuk: The song isn't well known to the public and it won #1 8 times?


Eunhyuk: they think "that's their league!"
BoA: If it was me, I wouldn't listen to my own songs either


Key: Me too, I worry about this everyday
BoA: I feel like people aren't curious about my songs

post response:
[+1,070][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 01:30 신고하기
I don't listen to SM's songs and I don't know if their songs are considered "good". Moreover, their lyrics are just so hard to understand and they are weird
634
72

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 03:36 신고하기
SM bought a lot of music from foreign composers but there were so many instances where I thought that no matter how good the melodies were, their singers were not able to pull off the songs well. SM fans are always justifying the songs with the amount of money that was invested in it, but to be honest, I don't think it's the singers' fault... Red Velvet's song this time is like that too. The song and the beat sound like a pop song but the lyrics are so difficult to understand and even RV didn't pull it off
565
44

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 02:17 신고하기
Except for Taeyeon, every one of their songs failed in the charts...
462
195

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 10:07 신고하기
To be honest, if any small company's artists were to release a song like Red Velvet's Rookie, it would've failed... This is when I realize how important the company's power is
347
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.01 01:15 신고하기
I like how BoA is objective with herself
282
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com