Wednesday, January 9, 2019

[enter-talk] CHUNGHA'S OFFICIAL COLOR AND KIM JAEHWAN'S OFFICIAL COLOR

Isn't it way too similar?






post response:
[+226][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 17:12 신고하기
At this rate, idol groups who come out in 2030 will have to bring this color?
138
9

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 16:45 신고하기
Can we stop with this official color crap;;; I don't know why people always claim this to be mine or yours, it's not like you invented those colors..
94
16

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 15:26 신고하기
First of all, the colors on top are Kim Jaehwan's and the colors at the bottom are Chungha's. I really don't know what's the issue here, but I guess people are worried about the way the lights will be washed out and look similar in a light stick ㅜㅠ This is kind of an ambiguous issue so I hope they solve it
79
8

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 14:48 신고하기
To be honest even their explanations are similar
60
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 19:31 신고하기
How many idols are around? It would be strange that no colors overlap ㅜ Especially when making light sticks, perl XX and light XX will all end up looking the same!!! The important thing isn't the color but how to leave an impression with the audience ㅜㅠ Let's keep an positive outlook like Eun Jiwon and how he makes fans...
36
4
Fan: oppa, I watched Gayo Daejun and got so shocked because EXO were all silver!
Eun Jiwon: It's fine? They're just riding with mine! If EXO is using my silver, I should rather be thankful
Fan: Then we should hold them too? (tn: EXO's lightstick)
Jiwon: Yup, hold it together, hold it together~
Fan: Ok
Jiwon: Hold it together like they were all my fans~
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 17:03 신고하기
I hope people don't swear at Jaehwan, it's not like he picked the colors himself
32
10

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 18:47 신고하기
If you combine Chungha and Jaehwan, it reminds me of Rainzㅋㅋ Rainz were the first ones to release this .. If we were to start picking on each other's official colors, there would be no end? ㅋㅋ I've seen so many people asking for official colors feedback yet I've never seen one being made.. Chunga's is lighter and Jaehwans' more saturated, Kim Jaehwan's is more cold too.. They all have their own points and I don't think companies consider this as an issue .. Let's first wait and see what kind of light stick they'll come up with
27
2
답글 0 답글쓰기

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com