Wednesday, January 9, 2019

[enter-talk] FANSITE WHO CHANGED HER NAME BECAUSE OF THE AGENCY

This is quite a popular anecdoteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In January 21st, Seventeen will be releasing their 6th mini album called "You made my dawn"!!!!
They have 3 versions called "Before Dawn", "Dawn" and "Eternal Sunshine"


People who went to IAC and saw the male archery on the 7th would know that!
Seventeen Do ssi scored X-10 and hit the camera twice. he won with 10-10-10-10

One of Dokyum's fansite who attended is called Eternal Sunshine


And people were all so confused??

But today Eternal Sunshine released her post


"Hi this is Eternal Sunshine,
It might seem like an exaggerated post and it might be a bit funny, but I need to convey something.

While waiting for Seventeen's comeback with an impatient heart, it's true that one of their album turned out to be the same name as my account to my surprise ^^;;
It's a very famous movie and it's also a common combination of words, I think that these are things that happen. But when searching for my name, I'm kind of sad to see that there are only posts about swapping photo cards...

That's beside the point, what I wanted to say is that I will be changing the name I had for 1 year and half. You can find me under "Deep Knock" from now. Seokmin chose the name "Eternal Sunshine" and it turns out that they will be their album's name. I changed my name, but I will still support Seokmin without a change. I'm always thankful to everyone who watch my videos and pictures"




"The first fansite in the entire world to change their name because of an agency"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's quite a funny anecdote

I will support both Seokmin and Deep Knock!








post response:
[+132, -6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 17:12 신고하기
F*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
58
2
"The first fansite in the entire world to change their name because of an agency"
"Yah don't laugh, I'm so sad"
"Ok, Deep Knock, please have a Deep Sleep soon"
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 19:45 신고하기
Till the Top is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was saying how if Hoshi went on MT and she came their way to knock their doors, it'll be too loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
49
2
"Eternal's new name was given by me!
Deep Knock was given by me!! Because of their official account, I made a new name!!! Because of their official account, I change the name to Deep Knock!! It used to be Eternal!!!"
"Please set up a naming office"
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 16:03 신고하기
The last picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 19:27 신고하기
But that Do ssi, does he really want to be a singer...? I watched how he shot the camera twice. I guess I'll look forward to Dokyum's 2020 olympics
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 16:27 신고하기
Eternal Sunshine.... No Deep Knock, please make a lot of money...♡
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com