Wednesday, January 9, 2019

[enter-talk] THE MOMENT WHEN YOU GET A REALITY CHECK AND QUIT THE FANDOM

When you attend fansigns

"Aftermath of attending a fansign and quitting the fandom"
Fansign entry 600,000 won (t/n: for measure 1000 won ~ 90 cents)
Bias gifts 500,000 won
Outfit I will wear during fansign 300,000 won
Because you need to stretch out your hands during the fansign, nails 79,000 won
During the day of the fansign, I forgot my earrings, so I just bought a random pair around 10,000 won
Hair dry 30,000 won
Taxi to drive me to the fansign 16,000 won

F*ck seeing it like that makes me realize I f*cking spent a lot of cash

And to attend that fansign day, I had to skip work so I had to work on a holiday

My bias knew my face
But as soon as I'm in front of my bias, I'm so nervous that I can't say anything properly
And if you prolong your time during your fansign, people will coerce you

Then I proceed to say each things that I have memorized in my script
1. Ask about gift proof (t/n: whenever idols receive gifts and wear it, it's like a "proof" they saw it ;p)
My bias had no idea of what I was talking about when I asked about his outfit on that day, so I told him and all he said was
Ah really?

2. I told him what I was good at and all he said was
Ah really?

3. I told him what I did in the fandom and he said
Ah really?

After having memorized my script and told him, I just left the stage hearing 3 "Ah really?" from him
Did I wish for too much?
Or did I do something wrong?
No matter what I think about this, I just can't bring myself to work harder than this anymore

Another fan was shooting a fancam and asked me later "Why did you leave the stage so quickly?"
I guess it's my fault for not holding it in longer


"Me too I quit the fandom after attending the fansign.. TT TT So much money and time spent to attend a fansign, yet once you're there, it goes by so quickly and it seems so futile..
But still, I continued to fangirl because I received comfort and was happy, and I have no regrets fangirling.. It's not your fault TT TT.."

"My bias released a solo album and I did something so irresponsible as a student, I went to the fansign. My bias wore sunglasses to the fansign and I was so turned off, I quit the fandom on the same year TT TT I saw my face in the reflection of his sunglasses and I got a reality check... No but I'm here to see his face, why am I seeing myself lol Plus, his reaction was so insincere in my opinion, but other people who attended were all saying how daebak it was"

"I'm a fan living in Incheon and some years ago, I went all the way to Busan for the fansign, it wasn't my bias, but another member who saw me and said that I looked "round", I was so pissed that I even quit my bias' fandom....."
"Me too, I attended the fansign and got a reality check and quit the fandom... I spent that much money and time, and it just ends like that, I felt like a letdown"

original post: here

1. I'm not only talking about fansigns, but for everything else, you shouldn't work too hard and spend too much money and time, you're bound to have a reality check at some point.... Just work hard moderately on your fangirling life

2. It's a lack of manner to wear sunglasses and hats for fansignsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I got a reality check while looking at my signed album, but then I went back to fangirling again ㅋㅋ

4. That's why you shouldn't spend too much money because you'll receive a reality check sooner or laterㅜㅜ

5. Fansigns... If you don't exceed your limits and don't go with high expectations, you're okay... If not, you're bound to quit the fandom  

6. I'm never going to any fansignsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I hate the fansign atmosphere so I'm never going to any of themㅋㅋ I don't consume fansign videos eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's seriously a place where you get a reality check and get turned off, I went there once and the atmosphere made me quit the fandom

8. You should only attend concerts, the things you end up doing or not doing during fansigns will make you quit the fandom ㅋㅋㅋ

9. As an idol fan, I can understand you... Reading fansign anecdotes is nice, but just thinking about potentially being disappointed makes me not want to go  ㅋㅋㅋ

10. The fansign money and the gifts are fine, but spending on your own clothes and nails were for your own good no? It's not like you'll throw them away once the fansign is over



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com