Wednesday, January 9, 2019

[enter-talk] A GROUP WITH A SEVERE LOLITA CONCEPT

I just watched ShowChamp and I was wondering if they weren't crazy
They're a group called Pink Fantasy, but I can't tell you who they are exactly
The issue is this



Anyone can tell that they have a school girl concept



"So come to me
Fast come
Come here come here
Yes good
Come here come here
Come here come here
Yes good
Come here come here
Above my slightly rippling white blouse
My eye gaze is shining softly in red
I like that sexy girl
Yeah it's me
Oh it's me Oh it's me



It's not too late
To go to the place of your dream
Don't hesitate, you'll end up coming in the end
Ah don't put me in your easy mind like that
Do it now
Follow me trust me
It'll be a sight to see
Those gazes on me, I don't need them, for me there's only you
Tonight, before you leave
Oh I'm ready for you
So come to me
Come to me wah ah ah ah

They're singing this song while dressed like that
The oldest is a 89'er, she's in her 30s but the maknae is currently going in her 2nd year middle school.

They're making a 30 years old wear a school uniform, like those fairy tales, and making her look sexy at the same time, I just can't understand. Meanwhile, they're also making an underage girl say stuff like "I'm real sexy, There's no one but me, I'm the sexiest, come to me" I can't understand either.

It's just disgusting

post response:
[+233][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 21:32 신고하기
Written and produced by Shindong...
209
6

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 23:36 신고하기
Do they really think that they won't get into trouble for putting a song against a concept that's supposed to be about dream and hope?... The skirts are so short too... Their intentions are so obvious 
74
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 22:36 신고하기
The song and lyrics are weird okay, but what's wrong with the outfit? Male idols also wear uniformsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When EXO appeared with Growl in uniforms, no one accused of sexually objectifying anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can you guys stop overreacting already;;
46
156

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.10 00:42 신고하기
If you're a female idol and you want to wear school uniform, do it like Lovelyz, they don't crop their uniforms they wear it just as it is. They don't wear some garter belt on top so nothing is problematic;; If a male idol wore uniforms and came out to rip it and show their bellies, then it would become an issue, but male idols don't do that 
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.10 00:04 신고하기
Stop dragging male idols uniforms int this, the reason why the whole female wearing uniforms = lolita issue arose is because men would film girls in uniforms in hidden cameras. So them wearing uniforms and say stuff like "I'm sexy so come here" is so obviously lolita. There are no male idols wearing short uniforms revealing everything and coming out saying stuff like "I'm freaking sexy" and no one would see men in uniforms and get excited over that 
24
0

ㄴ |2019.01.09 22:24 신고하기
Here's the reason why they won't make it big...
21
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com