Wednesday, January 9, 2019

[enter-talk] CRAZY LOOK AT CHA EUNWOO ;;


"Cha Eunwoo overwhelming tears, the things he couldn't tell his fans"
"I couldn't take care of my skin, I'm sorry"


"There are a lot of things about my outer and inner self that are making me upset, and my skin..."
"As a celebrity, I couldn't manage myself well, I'm sorry"

He must've searched his name a lot
So many people were saying how his skin was bad, he must've been gotten hurtㅠㅠ
He must be working so hard to maintain himself

post response:
[+869][-13]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 22:24 신고하기
Hul the fans' hearts must've been ripped yah...Wow ...
298
1

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 23:02 신고하기
Even as another group's fan I'm f*cking pissed over this
270
3

ㅇ |2019.01.09 22:19 신고하기
??ㅜㅜ Why are you crying ㅜㅜ My heart hurts. What can you do if your skin isn't good.... It's not like it's his fault, it's because of those people swearing at him
226
1

ㅠㅠ |2019.01.09 22:55 신고하기
I'm not a fan of that person but,, To be honest, we also get stressed over our face, but that's just me.. This guy dances everyday and sweats on his face, and he's stressed on top of that and can't sleep, of course his face will become like that . I don't know if it was on Pann, but if he read about people saying how his skin was bad, he must've been so hurt.. He must've already hated the state of his skin and seeing this on top of it ㅠㅠ Please don't hurt him..
137
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 23:46 신고하기
Hul...Eunwoo-yah... Just you breathing is a good thing, your skin will be back like it was, don't get stressed ㅠㅠ
111
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.09 23:07 신고하기
Wow I'm another group's fan, but you can tell how much he works to maintain his skin, he must've been so hurt to cry like that 
83
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com