Monday, January 28, 2019

[instiz] BTS, DONE FILMING THEIR TOP SECRET MV IN NAMYANGJU... WILL BE REVEALED IN THE 1ST HALF OF THE YEAR


[단독] 방탄소년단, 남양주서 극비리 신곡 MV 촬영..상반기 공개 | 인스티즈The new song is planned for an April-May release

original post: here

1. ...?!

2. Hul

3. Ah looking forward to it

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm too happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. April *gasp*

7. They already have a title song..? Hul

8. They said not long ago that they didn't even decide on the title song yet.. Ah, I woke up right away while doing work at my company, I like this news so much

9. Seriously looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I think that it's too early for them to film an MV... maybe they were filming something else?... anyways, BTS sure works a lot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com