Monday, January 28, 2019

[naver] BEG, 4-MEMBERS FULL HOUSE COMEBACK IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR... A RETURN AFTER 4 YEARS


According to a related party, they will be having a comeback in the first half of the year and have began gathering songs. A lot of composers are working on it currently. They are still contemplating which concept to use in order to show a transformed image.

original post: here

1. [+228, -1]
Daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+66, -1]
Seriously, I'm tearing up ㅠㅠ makes me want to listen to BEG's song in this early morningㅠㅠ I love you unnies ㅠㅠ

3. [+49, -2]
I'll wait for it...

4. [+29, 0]
Hul daebak...

5. [+23, 0]
Unnies, I'm so looking forward to it!!!!!!!

6. [+10, 0]
Wow, I'm getting goosebumps as soon as I saw this articleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I missed them

7. [+9, 0]
I was waiting for this ㅠㅠ <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com