Monday, January 28, 2019

[naver+theqoo] HA SUNGWOON SOLO DEBUT + INSTAGRAM

[naver] WANNA ONE'S HA SUNGWOON, "DON'T FORGET" RELEASE...FEATURING PARK JIHOON'





1. [+1342, -39]
Ha Sungwoon I won't forget... I've been listening over and over again, Ha Sungwoon's beautiful voice is so nice.... Thank you for singing for us, I'm so happy. Ha Sungwoon's "Don't Forget" is so good❤️

2. [+870, -17]
Park Jihoon and Ha Sungwoon's song is so good. I will not forget, thank you

3. [+686, -11]
The song is so good... Sungwoon and Jihoon's voices will forever be on replay❤️

4. [+491, -5]
Thank you to both of you, I will forever cheer for you, let's walk on the flower path

5. [+353, -6]
Sungwoon-ah, I will not forget~ I love you so much our Sungwoon genius~~

[theqoo] HA SUNGWOON FOLLOWING EXO+WANNA ONE MEMBERS BUT NOT HOTSHOT MEMBERS



original post: here

1. I don't think it's that much of a big deal 

2. So what if he chooses to walk a different route now?

3. It's true that it's so soㅋㅋ  He debuted in Hotshot but at the same time, they never made it

4. Are they not close?

5. Do you guys really want him to go back with Hotshot? Just the name Hotshot is such a bad name, if I were him, I wouldn't want to go back either

6. But the Hotshot members also didn't follow him...

7. No but who cares?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys sure care a lot about Instagram 

8. The funny thing is that you sound like you know his private lifeㅋㅋㅋ 

9. No but they're in the same group, of course they're close. Why are you assuming they're not close just because they're not following each other on Instagram. 

10. He's not going back to Hotshot 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com